The Numbers Don’t Lie
We know, that’s a pretty big number. Did you know that is the total number of broadcast radio stations in existence? And this doesn’t even take into account the additional 460 satellite stations! With these numbers, picking the right station and finding the correct demographic can be like finding a needle in a haystack.
What about TV? You probably didn’t realize it but there are over 1,700 channels to choose from—and it’s expensive to advertise!
Don’t get us started on newspaper. Besides being a dinosaur, they have a distinct, lingering smell and also leave your hands filthy. The best use for a newspaper nowadays is to put it in a box to protect your belongings when moving.
Speaking of moving, that’s exactly what we do. With us, your signs move to where your prospective customers are. Immobile billboards on the other hand, hope that the right customers will just happen to pass by. Why would you want to stay stuck when you can be mobile and have greater visibility?
That’s why it’s not hard to see that Mobile Advertising is the advertising for this generation. As a matter of fact, Mobile Advertising is redefining advertising as we know it. Did you know that Mobile Advertising is the most direct form of advertising with the greatest point-of-purchase response? Well, it is, and here are a few statistics to back that up:
- Most Americans travel by vehicle each week – 29% are in cars up to 2 hours a day.
- Messages on mobile advertising have a 97% recall rate!
- One vehicle can generate up to 70,000 impressions daily.
- Mobile advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- Mobile advertising generates 250% more attention than immobile billboards.
- Immobile billboards only target vehicle audiences, while Mobile Billboards target both vehicle and pedestrian audiences…double the exposure!
Want to make a greater impact in your market, targeting your specific demographic—then give Mobile Advertising a shot. As you can see, the numbers don’t lie.